Monday, February 25, 2008

ASTE Day 1 thoughts 3 days later...

Well if you don't start a Blog at a Tech conference, when will you start a Blog? So here I am making a return to ASTE 2008 almost 9 years after my first time and am I GLAD to be back. The energy and overall lust for knowledge is incredible as there is so much enthusiasm for how technology can turn students into life long learners. Over and Over we keep hearing how this project or that project turns the most lethargic students into industrious students with talents that teachers were surprised to see in their students. The vibe is incredible, the information is hitting us fast and furious, and I am trying my best not to drown as I am swimming in a large ocean of content of skills, projects and wisdom from around the "Greatest" state in USA. It will take me all week to play catch up on Blogging on what I am learning, thinking, and planning on sharing with teachers back in Fairbanks in the coming months.

Check back tomorrow for more post...

No comments: